Job Board - Hiring Now
The WorkPlace Group offers FREE employment services to job seekers and employers.
Visit our Job Board today: https://theworkplacegroup.ca/job-board/
Looking for work? We can help for FREE!
Our professional Employment Consultants can assist you in your job search. We help clients explore different career opportunities, access training and resources in the community, and promote themselves to prospective employers.
We support our clients by providing:
- Professional one-on-one guidance and support
- Up-to-date, engaging resume and cover letter building
- Interview skills coaching
- Mentoring for self-promotion and networking
- Information and referrals to training opportunities
- Local labour market information
- Direct connections to employers
- Access to our Resource Centre that is equipped with computers, printers, etc.
- Employment support funding for those who are eligible (Up to $500)
Contact us to speak to an Employment Consultant today.
Our experienced Job Developers are available to help you recruit, pre-screen, and train qualified candidates for your business or organization. We offer a wide range of services, at no charge, to help reduce the cost employers spend recruiting, training, and maintaining employees.
You decide how much or how little involvement you require from our team.
Register as an employer on our website to gain access to post on our Job Board. Quickly and easily post open job positions, access qualified candidates, and search through a database of active job seekers.
We develop and execute the recruitment process on behalf of local employers by:
- Creating job descriptions and job postings
- Advertising the job posting and actively recruiting candidates
- Managing your Indeed account to review applicants
- Reviewing resumes and performing pre-screening phone calls and interviews
- Presenting pre-screened candidates for consideration
- Assisting with scheduling interviews
- Determining eligible candidates for Training Incentives up to $2500
Training incentives are in place to help offset some of the employers’ costs of a new hire, such as temporary reductions in productivity, increased supervision requirements, and out-of-pocket training expenses. They are also in place to support a new hire during their onboarding and training period.
Registration to participate is quick and easy! Simply complete Employer registration paperwork, work with a Job Developer to develop a training plan, and then provide training to your new hire as planned.
Contact us to speak to a Job Developer today.
Contact us to learn more or speak to our talented staff:
Name : ""
Education Level : ""
Job Function : ""